1. The "Secret" to Becoming a Popular Blogger: This video talks about how many of the most popular blogs in the world got started, and it shows you why guest blogging was a crucial part of their early traffic strategy.
2. How to Get Your First 1,000 Blog Subscribers - A Video Case Study: A behind the scenes look at how I grew a blog from 0 to 1,000 subscribers in only 60 days, as well as step-by-step directions for how you can do it yourself.
3. How to Stop Getting Ignored by Popular Bloggers (and Get the Links You Deserve): Here, I talk about why great content is no longer enough to build a popular blog and what it really takes to get links from popular blogs.
4. How to Build a Rabid Following on Twitter to Help You Promote Your Blog Posts: In this video, I show you a simple strategy you can use to get access to a theoretical 1 million people who might have an interest in your blog.
5. How to Get Your Blog a First Page Ranking on Google: Of all the videos, this one is my favorite. I managed to talk a friend of mine, Glen Allsopp, into letting me show you how he got a first page ranking for a term with 365,000 searches per month. How's that for boosting your traffic?
Take a look at all of the free videos, and when you're finished, be sure to check out the new GuestBlogging.com Apprenticeship Program. I'm only taking 250 students, and then the doors will close.